Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Life is good.

Time for a blog post with [feeling].

I'm progressing and having fun while doing it.
Everything is one big joke... the whole rhombus situation is hilarious.
The two girls planned it all along while I just watched and came along for the ride. Bear had no clue.

The rhombus is:

Owy is my girl [SPACE] friend. My bestie. Can talk to her about life, and everything. We play games on chairs, laugh at our separate situations, and just give out life tips.

Bear is a friend. I can laugh at things with him, and it's not awkward. No sexual tension, no matter what the girls have to say.

Penguin is my everything, really. Nothing much to say, we can talk about anything. Stare at each other for ever. Talk without talking. Any contact is welcome. Whether physical, or through msn. But darn I want more physical time spent with her, msn is a distraction, more than time well spent. It's like fill in time. Nothing really gets achieved, but we both enjoy talking/listening/discussing.

We both get late night longings for hugs.


[/feeling]

No comments:

Post a Comment