Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mice

I do my best to keep my problems on the inside, so nobody can trip over them.

(I'm totally putting this on my next jumper btw)
[to prevent theft this image has been scaled and transparency has been removed]

I give up using codenames, if you read this you know us all already.

A whole conversation without words. We do it all the time.
What you can tell from an eye or a movement is more than words can express.

Today was like a smaller Thursday!
It was epic.
*laugh at in-joke*
(Cam will never know)

These past few weeks have been the best in my entire life.
What can I say? Life was boring, and now I have something to look forward to.

SCREW SEGWAYS!
I loooove whitecap! If my music looks like this, what's not to like? :)


There's a mouse in the house. I saw him. He was so tiny :D Scampering under my door... then running away to hide.
You are the intruder, you must either leave or die.


I'm so glad I have a mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment